- This electric shepherd works by producing a radio signal from the transmitter through up to 300 meters of cable. The boundary wire is buried or connected to a fixed object to delimit the pet's area.
- The area with flags is temporarily defined to be a visual aid to the training of your pet. The animal wears a receiving collar with contact points on the neck, and, once active, is allowed to roam freely in the pet's area.
- When the dog reaches the warning zone, the receiving collar emits a warning beep that increases in intensity as it approaches the limit. Once the limit is reached, it will emit a small static discharge that will increase if it moves away from the delimited area until the dog returns.
- As many collars as desired can be added to control multiple dogs at once.
- Areas where the cable does not emit a signal can be created so that the dog can freely circulate by braiding the cable ends.
- The installation of the invisible fence system should ALWAYS be made more than 2 meters from any metal structure to avoid interference.
1. Proportional Stimulus Pulse-The closer your dog gets to the limit, the more intense the shock will be;
2. Progressive Stimulus Tone-A warning tone will sound first, then a shock stimulus after 4-10 seconds. If your dog continues to move closer to the limit, the shock impulse will be progressive.
3. Variable Width-Control Field Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field;
4 .Audible and Visual Cable Break Indicators - In case the buried cable breaks, a loud sonic alarm will sound along with a flashing light;
5 .Anti-step speed detection-The faster your dog moves, the faster the higher intensity level is emitted;
6. Integrated Lightning Protection-Protects the transmitter from lightning surges;
7.Multiple Operation Collar- Add as many collars as you like to hold as many animals as you have. There are no limits on the number of collars you can control;
8. Range of up to 5000 square meters (more than 1.2 acre);